We have gone through our portfolio of delectable places to bring you this offbeat delight. Go to a place where the dolphins sing in the blue sea and where you see colors in the sea you would never think of seeing in India. Test your skills at kayaking and try your hands at Stand-up Paddleboard – the newest craze to hit the adventure world in India. Come here for a tour unlike no other.
Let’s take an overnight bus to Rameswaram. This takes around 12 hours and the buses tend to leave around 6:30PM.
In the morning, we will take you on a Kayaking experience along the coastline of Rameswaram, creating opportunities to interact with wildlife and nature. There is an opportunity to snorkel along the way, depending on weather conditions. Break for lunch at 1PM and a short afternoon siesta. You can relax, swim or try out some fun slacklining on the property. In the late afternoon, head out for some fun and games on the beach. Wind down this day with a barbecue dinner and campfire.
– Accommodation in Beach Huts or Tents | Double Occupancy | Breakfast Included
– Check in/ Check out time – 12 noon/10am. Early check in/ late checkout is subject to availability. However, common area & bathrooms can be accessed pre-checkin and post-checkout as per the itinerary
– Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Barbecue Dinner (Day 1) and Breakfast (Day 2)
– Activities: Kayaking (2 hours) | SUP (1 hour) | Slacklining (Unlimited)
– Entry into historical sites
– Lunch at a local restaurant on Day 2
– Any other expenses not specified above
Trippin Traveller offers customized offbeat and eco-friendly tours. We are based in Bangalore, India. For us, travel is not mere sightseeing, it's a cultural experience. Connect with us for meeting your travel requirements